Are you a Certified Pharmacy Technician, but would prefer to not be customer facing? We are searching for reliable CPTs to work with a team of Certified Pharmacy Technicians to ensure the proper labeling and distribution of Pharmaceutical Medications. This position is NOT customer facing. If you are a Certified Pharmacy Technician in the State of Maryland and have reliable private transportation, apply today!
Responsibilities May Include:
- Preparation of medications for patients
- Receiving and verifying the prescriptions
- Pricing and filling of prescriptions
- Obtaining pharmacist’s approval
- Completing patient paperwork related to the filling of prescription
- Stocking and pricing of medications in inventory
- Ensuring availability of drugs by delivering them to patients or facilities
- Maintaining pharmacy’s (and its patients’ employees’) safety by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies and regulations
- High School Diploma (or G.E.D.)
- Certified to be a Pharmacy Technician in the State of Maryland
- Reliable Private Transportation a MUST
Mary Kraft Staffing and HR SolutionsMary Kraft Staffing was founded in 1989 by Maryland native Mary Kraft and has since partnered with industry-leading healthcare, financial, commercial, insurance and service industry clients to increase productivity and drive cost savings through an array of flexible, cost-effective staffing and outsourced HR options. Each year, Mary Kraft's winning combination of industry-leading staffing expertise and high-quality talent enables hundreds of outstanding companies to respond to ever-changing business needs with unparalleled success.