Service Plumber Three, Four, or Five day shifts
Marv's Plumbing & Heating Cheyenne, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Employment type: full-time
Local plumbing and heating company with 50 years in the community is looking for a Plumber. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to work for a company that believes its greatest assets are its team members. We strive to provide an enjoyable work environment and there are many opportunities for career development and advancement. The company is dedicated to double digit growth per year and invests back into the company and its employees. We are looking for a self-starter, self-motivated person with a positive attitude. If you want to work for a great company and feel you can bring a positive presence to our workplace please respond with list of your experience.
Our company offers some of the industry best benefits. Full time employees are eligible for the employer provided health insurance plan. This is paid by the company in full for the employee. Full time employees are also offered industry best Paid Time Off package that includes a combination of vacation and personal time. We believe that everyone wants to retire with financial security and we want to help our employees reach that goal. This is why we automatically contribute to a retirement plan for you, while we recommend you contribute also it is not a requirement to receive the benefit. We believe spending time with friends and family are key components to being happy at home and within the workplace. This is why we provide paid holidays to allow you the opportunity to get that much needed Rest & Relaxation.
Ideal Candidates possess:
- Experience in residential service, repair and installation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong communication skills and an interest in customer service
- Available for some nights and weekend hours for on-call work
- Neat, clean and organized
- Great work ethic
We offer a unique experience to our service technicians, including:
- Top pay
- Service vehicles designed to make your job easier
- Comprehensive incentive packages and bonuses
- Excellent working conditions
- Pricing system that insures you'll always know what to charge
- A career path that will make you feel professional and valued
- Constant advancement opportunities
- Experienced, helpful coworkers
- We always have your success in mind
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Assess systems to determine repair vs replace recommendations to customers
- Test systems following service or repair to insure successful job completion
- Explain services and repairs to customers following job completion
- Explain new equipment and repair options that will benefit customers
If you feel you would be a great fit to join our service team, reply with a resume or list of work experience, references and current contact information.
Marv's Plumbing & HeatingWhy Work Here?
Come join the great atmosphere at Marv's Plumbing & Heating!
Marv's Plumbing & Heating has been the premier plumbing and heating company in Cheyenne, WY since 1969. We are a family oriented company who strongly believes in "servant leadership". We have a great work family and our main focus is to "wow" our customers by going beyond what is merely expected.
1515 Logan AvenueCheyenne, WY
ConstructionView all jobs at Marv's Plumbing & Heating