Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Marvin Behavioral Health Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70 to $75 Hourly
**THIS ROLE IS COMPLETELY REMOTE**
Marvin provides digital behavioral health services over telemedicine to medical first responders across the United States. Our mission is to end the one-size-fits-all approach to behavioral health, designing a unique treatment plan for each client, and providing culturally-adept care that best meets their needs.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced LICSW/ LCSW/ LMFT/ LMHC Psychotherapist and PsyD/PhD Psychologist to work part-time with healthcare professionals. The therapist will provide psychotherapy to medical first responders via telemedicine.
Marvin offers care to frontline medical responders at several hospitals in AR. Therapists will be compensated on a fee-for-service basis, which includes meetings, in addition to psychotherapy sessions. Marvin will handle credentialing, referrals, and appointment scheduling, as well as all billing and accounting duties. Your role is to focus on the patient!
- Conducting individual psychotherapy over telemedicine
- Developing therapeutic treatment plans for healthcare workers
- Maintaining appropriate records
- Credentialing, referrals, appointment scheduling, billing and accounting duties handled by Marvin
- Must be a licensed therapist (LICSW/ LCSW/ LMFT/ LMHC/PsyD/PhD) in the state of Arkansas
- Have at least two years of clinical experience treating individuals
- Have experience working with healthcare professionals or first-responders
- Have a desire to learn and share experience among a diverse team of both clinical and non-clinical colleagues
- Are open to learning new skills!
- Strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity to diverse communication styles and priorities
- Experience working with telemedicine-based tools or online video communications
- Experience in practicing with evidence-based psychotherapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), or interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT).
- Experience incorporating clinical diagnostic and assessment instruments (e.g., PHQ-9) to monitor client progress and treatment outcomes
- $60/hr for LCSW/LICSW/LMFT/LMHC
- $70-75/hr for PsyD or PhD Psychologists
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Powered by JazzHR
Marvin Behavioral Health
AddressLittle Rock, AR
HealthcareView all jobs at Marvin Behavioral Health