Senior Staff Engineer JAVA/SPRING
Marvel Technologies Inc
Auburn Hills, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Auburn Hills, MI OR Dallas, TX
The Senior Engineer is responsible for the design, develop and deploy comprehensive solutions based on business needs.
This role functions as a forward-thinking engineer and administrator who can solve complex day-to-day IT problems. This person needs to work collaboratively with other IAM Teams and Cross-domain Teams. The ideal candidate needs to have a strong background in Single Sign On integrations with OKTA IDP, and a strong understanding of managing user identities and user access to system resources based on Customer IAM best practices also needs to have a background on Fraud detection and preventions techniques. Should be able to adapt new IAM tools and application development frameworks. Customer Identity and Access Managements team operates on Devops and automation tools.
- Design & Methodology
- Work closely with business units, application teams, infrastructure areas and vendors to identity, review and evaluate the solution requirements.
- Investigate and propose strategic fits for virtualization, consolidation and rationalization solution opportunities within the infrastructure or business. Propose changes to the technical design solutions as applicable.
- Evaluate and align strategic fit solutions across platforms and solutions specific to system hardware and software technologies.
- Understand, participate, review and influence long term capacity planning and technology investments.
- Technical Consulting
- Provide client consulting and planning guidance as applicable for moderate to complex projects
- Provide consultation and works closely with other functional infrastructure areas/departments on multiple initiatives to meet common organizational/business goals and objectives.
- Participate in and provides consulting to project teams on architectural, design development, integration opportunities, planning of complex systems.
- Planning & Organizing
- Map requirements into standard services solution, identity opportunities for integrating to existing or reuse technology and provide cost effective solutions for moderate to large highly complex project/programs/initiatives.
- Review, identify and manage requirements for moderate to complex solutions and do a cost value, feasibility and risk analysis.
- Risk Management
- Review, participate, develop and update architectural standards, guiding principles, rationales and strategies.
- Evaluate, review and approve highly complex design solutions for business and Infrastructure project or programs or initiatives.
- Keep management informed of status of on activities through accurate, timely, and appropriate reporting.
- Actively participate in committees representing the department and/or planning unit.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or in a technology related field, OR equivalent through a combination of education and/or technology experience, OR 12 years of technology experience
- 6 years of Technology Experience
- 6 years in identifying technical solutions for complex business problems, identifying the benefits and risks of the solutions and providing recommendations
- 6 Years of experience in application development using Java, Spring Boot Framework
- 4 Years of experience in Restful web services
- 2 years of experience in Automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Docker
- 2 years of experience in OKTA or any Identity and Access Management products
- 2 years of experience with Saml2, OIDC and Oauth2.0 authentication/authorization protocols
Marvel Technologies Inc
AddressAuburn Hills, MI
Get fresh Technical Staff Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.