Territory Sales Manager- CNC Machine Tools- PA and Western PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Territory had over $5m in sales in 2021 !!!
Job Description and General Expectations: PA and Western, PA
Maruka USA is a public traded Japanese company with over 50 years of market presence doing business in multiple states. The product lines include:
Fanuc Robodrill and Robocut
In general, our expectation for this position is to be responsible for the territory sales goals. Including servicing and maintaining existing accounts as well as prospecting and winning new customers.
- Building and fostering customer relationships.
- Promoting the sale of Company products and providing technical sales support.
- Conferring with Applications Engineers to assess equipment needs.
- Developing, presenting, or responding to proposals for specific customer requirements.
- Recommending improved materials or machinery to customers.
- Proactively visit customer facilities for review of outstanding engineering and service-related problems, including strategic review of sales opportunities
- Proactively visit customer facilities to resolve difficult engineering issues.
- Occasional visits to OEM factories.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to accomplish yearly sales goals.
- Partner with engineering staff for demonstrations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ Year's sales engineer in PA territory
General office environment will be experienced. There will be periodic exposure to manufacturing environments which may present possible hazards such as noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual machinery.
Dental and Vision
Simple IRA with sharing
Laptop, Ipad, Phone
Maruka USA- NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Maruka USA- NJ