Marucci is in need of a full-time Softball Sales Representative (SSR) to join our team. The SSR will sell products offered by the company by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, face to face meetings and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support from beginning to end. The SSR is responsible for providing customers with answers regarding sales, products, timing and the Marucci Sports company as a whole.
Duties/Responsibilities (Essential Functions): Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serves customers by selling products and communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggest products and services to meet those needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales. Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by ongoing communication and relationship management and resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (Prospecting, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills).
- Product Knowledge.
- Client Relationships.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Work Environment: This job operates in both inside professional office environment as well as outside at different activities. The noise level at many events can be loud. The job is often performed in outside weather conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is frequently required to prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand.
Travel: This position requires 25% - 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business or related field preferred.
- Three to five years of related sales experience preferred.
- Sports related experience preferred.
- Advanced Training in recent sales techniques preferred.
EEO Statement: The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against job applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Similarly, the Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee discrimination or harassment, including harassment that is based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.