Customer Service Representative
Marucci Sports is looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate must be ready to provide professional, friendly and courteous customer service to visitors, customers, and employees alike. Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Marucci was founded by two former Big Leaguers and their athletic trainer who began handcrafting bats for some of the best players in the game from their garage. Fast forward 10 years, and that dedication to quality and understanding of players' needs has turned into an All-American success story. Today, Marucci is the new Number one bat in the Major Leagues.
- Answer multi-line telephone and route calls promptly
- Respond to customer requests via email and live web chat
- Provide general information to callers and transfers calls to the appropriate staff member
- Provide customer support on retail and wholesale orders (i.e. product information,returns, exchanges, warranties)
- Coordinate with other departments to assist customers and complete projects
- Greet visitors, notify persons being visited
- Maintain and demonstrate operation of office photocopier/scanner, fax machine, and other shared office equipment.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, and copying
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
- College Diploma
- Prior experience in customer service role preferred but not required (1+ year customer service, front desk, or related customer service experience)
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
- Ability to maintain poise and display confidence over the phone
- Punctual and regular attendance
- Exhibit professionalism in demeanor and appearance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with basic office software and equipment (word, excel, and outlook)Professional and enthusiastic phone manner
- Knowledge/interest in baseball not required but preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate in person and via phone with all guests and employees
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of business principles
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee will spend up to eight hours in front of a computer a day and have repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation.
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against job applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Similarly, the Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee discrimination or harassment, including harassment that is based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
Marucci Sports, LLCBaton Rouge, LA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.