We are in search of a full time Dietary Aides / Cook within our growing organization:
- To prepare food in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, the facility’s established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Food Service Director, to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Assist and direct the daily or scheduled cleaning duties.
Previous experience in cooking large quantities
• Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards the elderly and disabled
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be capable of performing the ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS and PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOB FUNCTIONS
Job Type: Full-time