We offer state-of-the art physical, speech, and occupational rehabilitation allowing continual enhancement and sharpening of your nursing skills within both acute and rehabilitation services. See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life!
Send your resume' today! We provide training!
- Give personal care to residents: bath (bed, shower, tub, whirlpool), shampoo, comb hair, oral care, personal hygiene, shave, nail care, assist with dressing, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic devices, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with resident’s care requirements.
- Ensure electronic and/or handwritten documentation is completed in a timely manner.
• Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards the elderly and disabled
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the position
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into management roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume.
'Our Family Caring For Yours"
Job Type: Full-time