UNARMED & ARMED SECURITY OFFICER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Martinez and Company Security Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $17 Hourly
*$500 Sign-on Bonus for Full-time and $250 Part-time New Officers*
NOW HIRING FOR UNARMED & ARMED SECURITY OFFICER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
D & G LICENSED - MARTINEZ AND COMPANY, INC. - TAMPA, FL
Compensation: $13.00 - $17.00 Hourly
Employment Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
At Martinez & Company, we pride ourselves on providing the most qualified officers in the industry. We actively recruit the finest caliber officers that demonstrate a high standard of dedication and willingness to work in a team environment. One of our mission statements is to seek out well-trained and highly professional officers. If you desire a challenge on a path to a rewarding career APPLY NOW!
Minimum Qualifications and Education (Minimum Qualifications MUST be attained before the recruitment start date)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Completion of an approved State of Florida 40 hr. Unarmed Security Officer Course, and in possession of an approved Florida Class "D" Permanent or Temporary Security License from the DOACS.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of following written and/or verbal instructions.
- Reliable means of communication utilizing the internet, smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.
- Willing to work overnight, weekend and holidays as needed.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather or environmental conditions (rain, cold, heat, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, walk up and downstairs.
- Possession of a motor vehicle to perform daily travel to various locations.
- Successful completion of a Drug Test and Background Check.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform armed or unarmed security duties at commercial and industrial complexes.
- Conduct patrols or hold a stationary post.
- Maintain a visible security presence.
- Monitor and control ingress/egress of employees and visitors.
- Monitor for unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
- File neat and accurate reports of daily activities and irregularities
- Must complete all mandated training in accordance with deadlines.
- Prior security or loss prevention experience
- Previous military or law enforcement experience
- State of Florida Class “G” Security License and course.
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (T.W.I.C.) *
Martinez and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Martinez and Company has been a licensed security agency in the State of Florida since 1994. Security Agency #B 2200073.
Martinez and Company Security
Real EstateView all jobs at Martinez and Company Security