Armed Class G Reserve Force Security Officer
Martinez and Company Security Ocala, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
ARMED Security Officers - Florida Class "G" License
FLORIDA County locations: SUMTERVILLE / EUSTIS / GROVELAND / INVERNESS / OCALA
Compensation: $15.00 Hourly
Employment Type: Reserve Force Officer (RFO) – On-Call
At Martinez & Company, we pride ourselves on providing the most qualified officers in the industry. We actively recruit the finest caliber officers that demonstrate a high standard of dedication and willingness to work in a team environment. One of our mission statements is to seek out well-trained and highly professional officers. If you desire a challenge on a path to a rewarding career APPLY NOW!
Selected Security Officers will be assigned to our client job site in the following counties, FLORIDA County locations: SUMTERVILLE / EUSTIS / GROVELAND / INVERNESS / OCALA. Officers will be required to respond to various job sites based on the needs of the company and clients. Normally scheduled hours will be 0800hrs to 1700hrs Monday through Friday, however, officers are required to be on call when listed as available and have response times not to exceed four (4) hours. Jobs sites include commercial and industrial locations.
Submit your resume today, limited openings available. Applications received without a resume and/or work experience will not be considered.
Must meet the following Minimum Qualifications and Education (Minimum Qualifications MUST be attained before the recruitment start date.):
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Graduation from High School or possession of GED Certificate.
- Completion of an approved State of Florida 40 hr. unarmed and 28 hr. armed security officer course, and in possession of an approved Valid Florida Class "D" & "G" license from the DOACS.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving history.
- Minimum two (2) years work experience in security or supervisory-related positions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Capable of following written and/or verbal instructions.
- Maintain reliable means of access and communication utilizing the internet, smartphone, tablet, computer, etc. for scheduling and training purposes.
- Willing to work overnight, weekend and holidays as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, walk up and downstairs.
- Possession of a motor vehicle to perform daily travel to various locations.
- Ability to safely operate a vehicle in the line of duty.
- Must be in good physical condition, capable of walking up and downstairs in limited spaced areas, and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Must have a neat, professional appearance and come to work in complete and clean assigned uniform, including being able to cover any tattoos normally exposed in uniform and maintain grooming standards (hair, nails, beards, etc.) per SOP.
- Ability to pass a Drug Test and Background investigation.
- CPR and First Aid certifications or ability to obtain.
- Prior security or loss prevention experience.
- Prior military/law enforcement preference.
About MARTINEZ AND COMPANY, INC.:
Martinez and Company brings a resourceful and specialized approach to security to accommodate the high standards of our clientele. As security professionals, our mission is to provide the very best protection services possible for our clients’ interests while simultaneously assisting with all duties that may create a more efficient and safe working environment for the client and their visitors. We shall be held to the highest standard of service, integrity, and efficiency, and will constantly endeavor to maintain a professional image and the highest ethical work standard.
Martinez and Company has been a licensed security agency in the State of Florida since 2004. Security Agency License #B2200073. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Martinez and Company Security
Real EstateView all jobs at Martinez and Company Security