Founded in 2007, MartinFederal has provided the U.S. government with customer-focused, performance-based solutions using technology and an empowered workforce as an engine to drive its customers' missions. Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, MartinFederal is one of a very small percentage of 8(a)'s and SDVOSB's providing high-tech solutions to the Federal Government.
Our goal is to attract the best and brightest within their field. We work hard to bring a robust benefits package, fair pay, and to create a work environment that recognizes success, encourages community involvement, and promotes personal and professional growth. Consider joining our team today!
MartinFederal has an opening for a Mobile Training and Resident Instructor to join our team of talented and diverse individuals. This role will directly support the Strength Maintenance Training Center (SMTC) at Camp Robinson that is currently the acting schoolhouse for the Recruiting and Retention Command, United States National Guard.
The Mobile Training and Resident Instructor is an integral part of our organization. The Mobile Training and Resident Instructor shall provide instruction and training, training development, and training support for the Strength Maintenance Training Center. An instructor's primary purpose is to teach recruiting, retention, and/or attrition courses in both a classroom and hands-on setting. Instructors must demonstrate knowledge of subject matter by a combination of education, experience, and skills.
- Instruct training products that include power point slides, student handouts, job aids and other materials that support training packages.
- Platform instruction in an institutional environment, a virtual environment, and instruction as part of a mobile training team (MTT).
- Develop and update training materials.
- Provide weekly product status on assigned deliverables and participate in weekly meetings.
- Works with Course Managers and Training Development Specialists to ensure that course material reflects current features.
- Follows up on training sessions to determine applicability of course material.
- Provide functional training according to the instructor assessment standards for the following thirteen (13) ARNG courses:
- 805B-SQ14 Non -Career Recruiter
- 805B-79T40-C46 Recruiting & Retention NCO SLC
- 805B-F18 79T Conversion Course
- 805B-F17 ARNG Officer Strength Manager Course
- 805B-ASIV7 ARNG MEPS Guidance Counselor
- 805-F03 ARNG Liaison/IADT Manager Course
- 805B-F16 ARNG Recruiting and Retention Automation Course
- 805B-F20 ARNG RSP Course
- 805B-F21 ARNG Pre-Command Course
- 805B-F24 ARNG Battalion Career Counselor Course
- 805B-F31 Recruiting Company Pre-Command Course
- 805-F34 ARNG Marketing and Advertising Course
- Utilize the Army's Systems Approach to Training, per TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-7, Analysis, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (ADDIE) regulatory methods, techniques, and training practices to ensure all SMTC classroom instruction accomplishes the institution's educational purpose and support United States Army Learning Model 2015 (ALM 2015) concepts identified in TRADOC PAM 525-8-2. The TRADOC PAM 525-8-2 is available online.
- Teach or create SMTC course material based on approved Army and/or Army National Guard Doctrine. Therefore, when creating SMTC curriculum, the Contractor shall adhere to functional areas of the Army/TRADOC Quality Assurance programs in accordance with Army Regulation 350-1 and TRADOC Regulation 350-70.
- Conduct SMTC testing administration in accordance with AR 611-5 to include the following: (1) Correct setup of the testing room; (2) Verifying accountability of test booklets; (3) Assisting in the administration of tests; (4) Distributing and collecting all testing materials; (5) Inspecting integrity of each test booklet after use; (6) Distributing, collecting and counting sheets of scratch paper used by examinees during testing; and (7) Alert the associated Course Manager when testing support materials need to be ordered and informing and reporting incidents of test losses, irregularities, and/or compromises immediately.
- Understand and teach all ARNG recruiting and retention business practices, policies, and procedural guidance as it pertains to the development and utilization of automated accessioning applications, recruiting guidelines, qualifications, and applicant processing policies. Develop IT technical training strategies for the 54 State and Territory RRBs. Also, will be responsible for the training ARISS, Packet Projection, MEPS REQUEST, plus Microsoft software (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Access).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Military experience and Recruiting and Retention experience is required.
- Meet and maintain all Instructor Certification and training development requirements as specified in TRADOC Regulation (TR) 350-70, applicable TRADOC Pamphlets.
- Possess current applicable instructor qualifications (i.e. - Army Basic Instructor Course ABIC, and Small Group Instructor Training Course SGITC within six months of employment as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of military recruiting experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Physical Requirements: Work is usually performed sitting at a desk, in conferences, briefings, meetings, etc. Individual experiences typical ergonomic physical demands associated with heavy daily personal computer usage. No special physical demands are involved in performing the work.
- Environmental Conditions:The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions in typical office settings. The work area is adequately lighted, heated/cooled, and vented.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MartinFederal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access MartinFederal's current openings as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 855.212.1810. Thank you for your interest in MartinFederal Consulting.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro