MARTIN Technologies Huntsville, AL
- Expired: September 01, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
MARTIN Technologies is a full-service, global engineering and manufacturing company with capabilities in automotive, marine, aerospace and defense industries.
We are excited to announce continued expansion of our Engineering Services Department and we are seeking to hire new associates at our Tennessee location.
Primary Work Location: Huntsville, AL
- Responsible for installation and modification of automotive automation systems
- Provide technical expertise for mechanical applications
- Help design and develop automation process
- Provide training and technical support
- Apply lean manufacturing principles and improve safety, quality, and production
- Communicate and collaborate with team members, leadership, and costumers
- Minimum 5 years automation system experience
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineer or similar field
- Must be able to make machine and NC setup and quality adjustments
- Experience with removal of old fixtures and installation of new fixtures
- Sweep/ Indicate fixture tables, calculate and set work offsets
- Must be able to upload, edit and adjust programs for quality confirmation
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- High level of accuracy is required, with special attention to details
Please apply to today!