We are looking for an experienced Cabinet Maker to join our team! We work on high end customer projects with a great team and beautiful shop!
- Construct and assemble cabinet components, making sure that all pieces fit the dimensions specified by the foreman and client
- Verify and double check all calculations to ensure alignment of doors, hinges and side panels, always using blueprints or design plans for reference
- Clean and repair all equipment necessary for your work, including handsaws, table saws, skill saws, and a variety of drills and sanding tools
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently and the projects will meet budgetary restrictions
- Install the appropriate hardware, such as hinges and handles, and order replacement materials when needed
- Match materials and grains to create a uniform appearance for all the matching units
- Reinforce joints and attachments to maximize sturdiness and durability without compromising aesthetic appeal or functionality
- Maintain a safe working environment by cleaning and disposing of old materials, such as nails and screws
- 5 years of experience as a Cabinet Maker
- Understanding of necessary mathematics
- Knowledge of materials and processing
- Applicable engineering and design skills
- Attention to detail
Martin Shea Millwork Company
Why Work Here?We have been in business for 46 years doing a wide variety of custom projects.
High-end custom projects with great team in a beautiful shop.