One of the industry's most respected restaurant entertainment leaders is interviewing now for a Restaurant General Manager who is tired of the same ole four walls and wants to break away to a new exciting restaurant management career path! We need a skilled, high volume Upscale Full Service Restaurant General Manager for our current location in Ft. Lauderdale. All of our restaurants have their own unique identity and personality. Our guests enjoy the finest chef designed menu items, combined with the finest wines, craft beers and craft cocktail selections.
· Very competitive salary ($85-90K base)
· Guaranteed Bonus Plan
· Excellent growth potential...new units opening in the market this year
· Focused quality of life.
· Input into the policies of the company
· Solid tenure and management experience in an upscale casual, full-service restaurant concept
· Must come from leading "high-volume" restaurant operations ($10 Million+)
· Must have 3 or more years as a Restaurant General Manager
· Must have a strong knowledge of beer/liquor/wine
· Must have understanding of restaurant cost controls
· Must have and be able to demonstrate planning and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and team building skills are essential
· No “sideline” coaches need respond…only those who know how to lead a restaurant from a quarterback position need respond
We have openings right now...and we need strong leadership talent!!!!