We are interviewing experienced Restaurant General Managers who have a solid background in the Quick Service or Fast Casual Restaurant segment. If you are looking for an exciting change of career scenery for 2019, we may have your last stop! Bring your restaurant management talent to our team, where we have been delivering a mixture of fun , fresh food and great restaurant management careers to our teams for years!. We are ranked as one of the “Top Employers” in America. We are interviewing for locations in the Kenosha market.
- Very competitive salary ($48-55K base)
- Bonus Plan, 401K & Opportunity to "Own part of the Company"
- Excellent growth potential...new units opening in the market this year
- Focused quality of life... avoid early mornings and late nights (flexible scheduling)
- Excellent growth potential to Multi-Unit management
Viable candidates must have the following background:
- A desire for an upwardly mobile restaurant management career
- Must have experience as a Restaurant General Manager
- Must be skilled in all areas of cost control
- Must have and be able to demonstrate planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills are essential
- No “sideline” coaches need respond…only those who know how to lead a restaurant from a quarterback position need respond
- Must desire to have “Fun” at work…