This position requires relocation to the Omaha, NE, Lincoln, NE or Nebraska City, NE area...
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
We are now interviewing to fill a Restaurant Food and Beverage Manager position for our Nebraska City, NE location. If you are looking for an exciting change of career scenery, bring your Restaurant Food and Beverage Manager skills from your restaurant or hotel or country club experience to our trendy, upscale casual dining restaurant management team. This position will oversee the front of the house / bar teams, assist with catering and banquet functions.
- Very competitive salary ($60-70K base)
- Bonus Plan based on Controllable's
- Excellent growth potential...new properties opening this year
- Focused quality of life... avoid early mornings and late nights (flexible scheduling)
- Exciting, energetic work environment (50 HR Work Week)
Viable candidates must have the following background:
- 2+ years of prior Hotel Food and Beverage Manager experience from a Boutique Hotel, Fine Dining Steakhouse or Country Club
- Experience in managing a heavy craft beer, wine and liquor bar.
- F&B Manager- must have full understanding controlling financials
- Must have experience in high-volume restaurants or hotel operations of $3.0 million or higher
- Experienced in hiring, training and developing of bar and front of the house teams
- Must be experienced in coordinating banquets and private events
- Must have team focus and hands-on management style philosophy
- Background and references must reflect positive impact at previous employers
- Must show solid tenure with previous employers
Martin Recruiting Partners
Why Work Here?PEOPLE ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY.
Huge Growth Potential.