Sales Coordinator II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to recent acquisitions, we are adding a Sales Coordinator II position. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, this position will be responsible for ensuring our lien rights are protected via preliminary notices and providing general support to the Sales and Credit teams.
To be successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required.
- Ensure protection of lien rights by obtaining project information for input into our lien software, LevelSet.
- Monitor daily shipments to ensure preliminary notices can be generated for all required shipments.
- Work closely with the sales organization and customers to obtain missing information necessary to properly file the preliminary notice.
- Work closely with Shared Services Credit regarding customer accounts.
- Support the investigation of customer credit concerns and customer complaints
- Prepare reporting and any other ad-hoc analysis as requested to support the sales team
- Evaluate and recommend new approaches and procedures that result in process improvements and efficiencies
- Work with manager on special projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience with Arizona pre-liens preferred
- Strong work ethic; commitment to quality and detail
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- LevelSet experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
BusinessView all jobs at Martin Marietta