Quality Lab Tech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quality Lab Technician
The Lab Technician reports to the Area Quality Control Manager. They will be responsible for quality testing of Lime products.
- Follow our Guardian Angel safety culture.
- Drive into the plant to collect samples for quality analysis.
- Perform in-process and final product analysis.
- Work with production on quality related issues.
- Calibrate apparatus used to run tests and maintain calibration records.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Provide customers with Certificate of Analysis.
- Aid in developing and maintaining laboratory procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Well Organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Database usage and maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Requirement to work a rotating shift.
HealthcareView all jobs at Martin Marietta