Quality Control Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Martin Marietta is seeking a Quality Control Technician. This position is responsible for assuring product quality by conducting inspections and evaluating the finished product. This is an entry-level position with opportunities for advancement.
- Must have high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Some college level coursework highly preferred
- Must have one to three months related experience and /or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior construction experience preferred
- Must be proficient in mathematics
- Must be computer literate (Windows environment) with spreadsheet experience
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain work area in a clean, organized, and safe fashion.
- Observe all safety precautions and rules specified by federal, state, and company regulations.
- Report unsafe conditions and accidents or incidents immediately.
- Attend required safety meetings
- Performs physical testing on material samples to ensure production runs are within specified limits
- Uses test standards as listed in ASTM, AASHTO or other municipal specifications.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Martin Marietta
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?