Recently ranked at #72 on Fortune magazine's list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 27 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
Responsible for operating mine processing plant equipment and other duties as needed for the mine production. Perform daily inspection of equipment. Observe visual and auditory signals during operation. Perform routine daily inspection of plant and mobile equipment and report any defects to supervisor. Maintain and manage inventory levels of various wear items used throughout the plant site.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- Ability to stay focused on safety culture in high production environment
- 1-year experience in a role with similar responsibilities desired
- Weekend work required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in a mine working with crushing and screening equipment preferred
- Complete daily production, safety and maintenance reports
- Must make regular inspections for safety, housekeeping and mechanical issues in all areas of the operation
- Assist in training and scheduling of co-workers
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Sickness and Accident - Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program - for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Requisition ID: 2019-6102
Division: Rocky Mountain Division
External Company Name: Martin Marietta, Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.martinmarietta.com/
Street: 18401 West Colfax Ave
Post End Date: 10/29/2019