Recently ranked at #72 on Fortune magazine's list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 27 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
The successful candidates will be energetic, dependable and self-motivated people, who can work in a busy quarry atmosphere. Experience operating equipment such as front-end loaders, skid steer loaders, haul trucks, crushers, backhoes and/or bulldozers. Responsible for driving/operating heavy equipment vehicle to move rock product to selected intake crushing/screening site and deposit load into intake area. Accountability of the safe and timely transportation of such loads will be imperative. The ability to operate hand and foot controls in vehicle. Operate service equipment and perform regular maintenance on equipment. Perform daily inspection of vehicle at site. Perform pre-operation check of equipment and complete documentation. Experience cutting/welding is desirable. At times there will be physical labor such as shoveling.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and repair
- Must be safety conscious, dependable, motivated and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Sickness and Accident - Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program - for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Requisition ID: 2019-6129
Division: Southeast Division
External Company Name: Martin Marietta, Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.martinmarietta.com/
Street: 301 Parks Mill Rd