CDL Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
Drives responsibly to work as a tractor-trailer combination driver, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations, to operate as a belly-dump driver and/or water truck driver and/or transport driver.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have the ability to operate a tractor-trailer in a safe manner.
- Ability to watch gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Ability to see at a proper distance (with or without corrective lenses).
- Ability to time your movements or the movement of a piece of equipment in anticipation of changes in speed and/or direction of a moving object or scene.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment and determining when and what maintenance is needed.
- Ability to fill out all necessary and required paperwork including the completion of logbooks and timecards on a regular basis with accuracy.
- May be required to unload truck or oversees and verify proper loading and unloading of cargo or vehicles equipment on trailers.
- Corrects or reports all vehicle deficiences; supports mechanics where necessary.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations (Martin Construction, Inc., state, federal, and DOT laws).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum of one year of previous work-related skills, knowledge or experience required.
Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) issued by the driver's state or residence, Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement preferred.
Must have current and valid medical card.
Martin Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Martin Construction Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Martin Construction Inc.