Martin Brower is Now Hiring CDL Class A Delivery Drivers in Portland, OR
Earn $75,000 First Year - Mostly Home Daily - Excellent Union Benefits
Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
Must be flexible to work local, team, or layover routes. Could be dispatched at any time of the day or night.
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower has been in business for 60 years and has grown to a $14 billion company. We are a world class team of 8000 employees located in 19 countries. We provide supply chain solutions to over 20,000 restaurants around the world. We pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited to:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
- Customer-focused, team-player attitude
- Demonstrated safety behavior
- This position must pass post-offer background, DOT Physical and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.