Sales Representative , Metro Boston (Connoisseur)
Responsible for all sales activities and goal attainment in assigned accounts, developing business relationships with assigned customers, manage and execute all marketing and merchandising activities. A Sales Representative is a business manager and coordinator for company activities for their respective accounts.
Territory is Located in Metro Boston Area
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieve sales revenue and growth targets for assigned territory
- Present, promote and sell products/services to assigned account base
- Develop sales execution strategy to identify and achieve sales objectives
- Study customer, industry and product data & trends to generate business solutions
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis to meet customer needs
- Resolve customer concerns/issues in a professional & timely manner
- Continue to develop professional and technical skills through training programs
- Recommend alternative solutions to create opportunity for distribution, volume and profit
- Coordinate all sales related initiatives with the customer to drive growth and opportunity
- Manage account receivables for territory
- Frequently lift up to 40 pounds; travel 70%
- Attend Sales meetings
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use Tablet/Ipad
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong negotiating skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or equivalent work experience/training/education preferred
- Minimum 2 years' sales experience, preferably in the beverage industry
- Candidate must possess valid Massachusetts driver's license and registration
Physical Demands and Environment:
- Occasional physical exertion including the regular lifting of objects weighing up to 25 pounds and the occasional lifting of objects weighing up to 40 pounds
- Work requires frequent standing or walking throughout the work day
- Work requires considerable mental concentration to effectively execute complex tasks requiring periods of focused mental and visual concentration
- Work requires travel and exposure to weather conditions while visiting customers, prospects or vendors
- Potential for accidents due to over the road travel including traffic accidents, delivery of goods or the set up of displays
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
MARTIGNETTI COMPANIESQuincy, MA
BusinessView All MARTIGNETTI COMPANIES Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.