Real Estate Sales Agent
Marti Hampton Real Estate Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LICENSE NOT REQUIRED
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
Someone with ambition and the drive to go the extra mile.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness.Compensation:
$45,000 - $65,000 per planResponsibilities:
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Cultivating and connecting with buyers and sellers
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices memorize and internalize scripts
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Has experience utilizing a phone dialer
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution-oriented
Are you ready to fully maximize your skill-set and take your career to the next level? Look no further, this is a tremendous opportunity to build the nationwide presence of a real estate platform unlike anything in the market today. The right person will be in the driver's seat of an established real estate company that provides top real estate team leaders in the US and Canada with the tools to sell homes faster, before the competition, and for top dollar. The CEO of both Coming Soon Homes® and Marti Hampton Real Estate has continuously been recognized as the top real estate team in volume in the world. The right candidate will help lead to a multi-million dollar business and rival platforms such as Zillow, Redfin, and OpenDoor. We are looking forward to hearing from you!