Martha Manor Home is currently looking for caring and compassionate nurses who would like to join our team serving the residents of our community.
We offer flexible scheduling and currently have full-time and part-time positions available on all shifts. Paid Holidays and a great work environment.
License: LPN (Required); LPN Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivers care to patients in a respectful non-judgmental manner.
- Demonstrates understanding of age - and population - specific characteristics that affect the health care needs of the residents.
- Collects patient data including observations of patient status.
- Accurately reports patient/client information.
- Provides effective education to patients and/or family members in relation to common disease processes, medications, and/or prescribed diagnostic and/or treatment regimes, as directed.
- Communicates changes in patient condition/response to nursing supervisor or Administrator.
- Organizes/ prioritizes routine and non-routine nursing care activities
- Accurately documents and retrieves patient/clinical information
- Adheres to standards of practice and safe technique in preparation and administration of medicine,
Requirements for employment:
- You will serve a probationary period
- Provide Physical from PCP - Primary Care Physician
- Updated TB and other vaccinations as required
- Fingerprint / Background check
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above
Martha Manor Home
Why Work Here?Martha Manor is a residential care facility in Steubenville Ohio. We are very small and only average between 12 to 20 residents (female & male). The LPN is the responsible team member that assists all members of the team with the ADL's for our residents. This is a very rewarding job and if you love working with the elderly, join us at Martha Manor.
Working at Martha Manor is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of older adults.