Martha Lake Vet Lynnwood, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our growing veterinary care team. Individuals will work closely with our providers and staff providing excellent care for patients. Veterinary clinic work experience is required for this position.
- Work Hours: 9AM-7PM: Mon-Sat;
- Four-day schedule
Responsibilities and Duties
- Checking in Patients for appointments, taking vitals, and history.
- Assisting with restraint, and procedures as directed by the provider.
- Communicating with team members and clients
- Managing digital and some paper records
- Assisting with Surgeries and Anesthesia.
- Able to do IV catheters and Blood Draws
- Show respect for clients, team members, and animals (alive or deceased) at all times.
- Preparing rooms and suites for patient intake and procedures
- Have the physical strength and ability to stand for an entire shift when needed, and be able to lift pets and objects weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance. Assist in lifting patients weighing more than 40 pounds.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum high school diploma required
- Minimum 2 years of veterinary clinic experience is required
- Must be available on Saturdays
- Health, Dental, and vision benefits for full-time employees
- Retirement IRA Plan for full-time employees with employee and employer contributions
- Health benefits for your pets
- Paid vacation
Martha Lake VetWhy Work Here?
We are a family-owned, employee-centered organization with an emphasis on work-life balance. Employees work 40 hrs per week or less.
1332 164th St SW Ste 402Lynnwood, WA