CDL A Truck Drivers – Drive a great regional route in the upper Midwest – you can average 62 CPM. You can get home daily or get home weekly depending on where you live! Or, choose to stay out every other week to earn even more. Plus, with Marten’s NEW Pay GUARANTEE, you will earn at least $1,000 every week!
With Marten’s Exclusive Pay Boosters, you can earn an average of 62 CPM – including immediate detention pay, weather stop pay, breakdown pay and more – all starting the second you stop!
Call Now at 866-812-8463 and Get Started Right Away.
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Pay Guarantee – At Least $1,000/wk!
- Regional – Home Daily or Weekly Options depending on where you live – stay out longer to earn more
- Earn Top Pay – Average 62 CPM with our Exclusive Pay Boosters
- Ask About Dedicated Opportunities
- Premium Pay – Extra 2 CPM for staying out a full work week
- Immediate Detention Pay
- Inclement weather pay
- Mileage, safety and referral bonuses
- Breakdown and extra stop pay
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Paid Orientation
- Late-model equipment with APUs – average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details – ask a recruiter for details
- 62 CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus etc.)
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed – 67 mph passing feature – governed at 65mph jump to 67mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy