·Martel Transportation is accepting applications for SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS and VAN DRIVERS
As an integral part of our community, Martel is committed to safety, customer service, and the care of our children. Because we’re a local company, we are your friends, family, and neighbors. We’re creating a culture committed to our customers, our students, and our drivers. Because our students and their parents place a great deal of confidence in our drivers, they must meet high standards of conduct.
• Safely transport children to and from school programs in the a.m. and p.m. daily
• Maintain a clean and well-organized vehicle at all times
• Obey all traffic laws
• Perform inspections of the bus/van before and after each route
• Assist students with on and off boarding (van drivers)
• Attend and receive continuing safety education
• Ability to complete required paperwork and records
• Part-Time, Regular Employment (22.5 hours plus)
• Training leading to Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
• Eligible for Unemployment Benefits during summer months
· 401 K Benefits
· Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
• Reliable and dependable; committed to approximate 180 school schedule
• Of good moral character
• Courteous and considerate of others
• Able to work effectively and patiently with students, parents, and school officials and staff under various weather conditions
• Able to carry out duties within the letter and spirit of company policy
• Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN THE MARTEL TEAM AND START DRIVING IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!
Martel Transportation, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population (Minority/Female/Disable/Veterans).
Job Type: Part-time, No Experience Necessary