Real Estate Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Martek has been awarded several long-term Federal contracts to provide a wide range of real estate talent. We are currently looking for Real Estate Analysts with the required specialized training and experiences outlined below. In exchange for the right candidate, you will be rewarded with a well-paid, fully benefited, and exciting opportunity.
Hybrid Telework: (1) day per week on-site
Responsibilities & Duties
- Performs as technical and administrative contract support for real estate acquisitions for the FAA.
- Work with Real Estate Contracting Officer to develop strategies and plans for negotiating and counter offers for a win-win strategy. Plan strategies that are in the best interest of the Government, while being fair to Lessors.
- Provide extensive customer service experience working with the public, use established Real Estate practices and methods in negotiating terms, consideration and successful closings of unique and complex transactions such as Leases, New Construction, Investment Property, Zoning Issues, title commitments, Residential, and Farm & Ranch.
- Conduct market surveys utilizing the internet, county websites and other various sites, tools, and references to analyze and research ownership, surveys, and other data as needed and other real estate products to find comparable properties, analyze and determine accurate market value ranges for conducting fair negotiations with Lessors.
- Provide Real Estate Market analysis to Real Estate Contracting Officers (RECOs) to discuss the latest trends in Real Estate, current market research, local comparables, pricing information and non-real estate related analysis including economic trends, employment data, interest rates, and other pertinent information.
- Utilize PRISM on a daily basis to research, analyze, and recommend resolution based on payment history and lease terms and conditions. Create Unique Lease Numbers, and DOTO numbers as needed.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite, Word, to draft leases, permits, acquisitions and supplemental agreements which are then submitted to FAA Quality Assurance and sent to Lessors, Grantors or other appropriate parties as official documents.
- Utilize Real Estate Management System (REMS) to research Memorandum of Agreement and other types of research. Update Real Estate Tracking System (RETS) on an as needed basis, usually several times a week to update work assignments and keep current notes on work progression and other pertinent file details.
Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Additional Skills Preferred, not Required:
- Ability to research and analyze data
- Customer service skills required
- Research abilities
- Technical writing skills
- Commercial or federal real estate management
- Commercial or federal lease administration
- Administrative functions and project management skills
Martek Global Services, Inc. (“Martek”) is a Professional Services company headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland with an additional office in Huntsville, Alabama allowing us to be strategically structured to reinforce our nationwide support services. For over two decades our experience and dedication to customer service has been unparalleled as we continue to service many of our original customers from 23 years ago. From the beginning, Martek has established a solid reputation by seamlessly delivering solutions that have consistently exceeded both our commercial and government customers’ expectations. These successes have been contributed to over 20 federal agencies/bureaus in over 200 cities in 40 states whose awards and testimonials have recognized our high level of service and dedication to our customer’s mission and goals.
Martek is a VEVRAA federal contractor and requests priority referrals.
Powered by JazzHR
Martek Global Services Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?