Contract Closeout Specialist
- Expired: February 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Martek Global Services, Inc. ("Martek") has been awarded several long-term Federal contracts to provide a wide range of Procurement and Acquisition talent. We are currently seeking a Closeout/Financial Analyst to provide senior level work for administration, business management or financial process functions or financial, business and accounting systems is required.
Salary Range: 58K-65K
The Closeout/Financial Analyst IV shall support the Funds Management Branch of Martek's customer. They shall also provide efficient and cost-effective support services for the requirements identified below.
- Assist the Contracting Officer with the quick closeout process for contracts with no funding remaining at the time of contract expiration. Support activities include preparing files for record retention, file maintenance, file conversion, transfer of records, physical file storage management, and document destruction.
- An ability to create, review and process client invoices and review accuracy of others is required.
- An ability to provide senior level work for administration, business management or financial process functions or financial, business and accounting systems is required.
- An ability to create and process sales orders, purchase requests and contracting documents as needed, and to prepare business or financial briefings, documentation and reports is required.
- Preferred proficiency with SAP, FBMS, PRISM, and/or systems of equivalent functionality.
- Review and process client invoices and create sales orders and purchase requests in automated systems.
- Ability to extract, review and analyze numerical and other accounting data to prepare and complete accurate reports and analyses.
- Verify that all invoices have been submitted and paid before closing an order
- Obtain concurrences for closeout from the COR and vendor
- Draft a modification for contracting officer's signature
- Enter correct information into internal and external financial and business management (i.e FBMS, IPP, FPDS-NG, etc)
- Utilize appropriate applications to ensure proper closeout of orders
At a minimum, a Bachelor's Degree is required.
A minimum of 4 years of specific governmental accounting, business management or budget experience is required. Experience should demonstrate an ability to extract, review and analyze alpha numerical information such as monthly expense statements and other reports and analyses.
Experience with the review and processing of client invoices and the creation of sales orders and purchase requests in automated systems is required. DOI/IBC/AQD Support Services
Preferred proficiency with SAP, FBMS, PRISM, and/or systems of equivalent functionality.
Since 1996, Martek Global Services has been a leader in integrated strategic and tactical solutions in real estate, healthcare, facilities, and professional services for federal government and commercial customers nationwide. Martek provides a full suite of services such as real estate development to include fully outfitted build-to-suit facilities, facilities management, retrofit, and renovation, healthcare facilities support, and litigation support, program management, and acquisition support services.
For more information, visit www.martekglobal.com.
Martek Global Services Inc.
Get fresh Senior Contracts Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!