HVAC Serive Technician, Is your company growing and a fun place to work?
Marshall Services of Skippack, PA Schwenksville, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$80-100,000k+ a year
Does Tool allowance sound good to you?
Does boot allowance sound good to you?
How about PAID Birthday's off?
Hunting or fishing, your child's school football game, or other special event? We make it happen.
Cell phone, ipad, and vehicle provided
We are working to become the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company. We want only the very best and very motivated. We only want ROCKSTARS!
With 3 generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 20,000 customers, Marshall Services Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, Drain & Sewer and Oil Delivery is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Montgomery County’s #1 rated service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB. Marshall's is the Name You Can Trust!
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training for other trades
- New service vehicles and top grade stock
- New phones and tablets
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $100k!!!
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value "Outstanding to work -- Working Together as a Family!"
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the HVAC Service Technician are to provide general HVAC installation, repair and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- Outstanding Place to Work- Working together as a Family
- Delivering WOW Service – Proving that You go Above and Beyond
- Genuine Integrity – Building Relationships that go Beyond the Job
- Safety for Your Family and Ours - Think Before You Act
- Options, Not Ultimatums - Premier Service Starts with Choice
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed shop minimums
- Must know local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to draw simple diagrams and be able to read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour workdays five days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- PAID BIRTHDAYS OFF
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- HVAC: 5 years