Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Come Grow With Us!
Marshall Insurance Agency, located in Lancaster and Berlin NH, is growing, and were ready to add a new Full Time Insurance Customer Service Representative or Licensed Insurance Agent to our team. We pride ourselves on our personalized service, and we are seeking someone who wants to be a part of our strong team. We are not looking for just any Customer Service Representative, were looking for the one that is detail oriented and driven to provide exceptional customer service. As our new Customer Service Representative, youll be joining us to provide our clients with the right policies to cover what matters most to them. Your ability to build rapport and professional demeanor will help you build trust with our clients, retaining their confidence and business for years to come. We are a locally owned agency that has been serving our community since 1928, and we have the experience and dedication to help you reach your professional goals.?
If youre a team player who is ready to join an outstanding team, Apply Today!
- Property & Casualty Insurance Licensing Assistance
- Professional Development
- Growth Opportunities
- Continuing Education Support
- Hands On Training
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Weekends Off
- Retirement Benefits
- Use your skills to create insurance quotes, shop renewals, and assist with policy changes.
- Each interaction is an opportunity for you to educate, advise, and cross sell clients.
- Utilize your exemplary attention to detail to issue insurance documentation, update client information, and assist with payments.
- Answer client questions, problem solve, and follow up with your quality rapport building talents.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License Required, Licensing Assistance Available.
- Insurance customer service experience is a plus.
- Strong computer and technical proficiencies. Team player.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A critical thinker and out of the box problem solver.
Marshall Insurance Agency LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?