Employment Litigation Attorney
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A leading Law firm is seeking an Employment Litigation Associate to join its growing team.
This would be a general employment litigation practice. Employment litigation experience is not needed, but is preferred, This position entails:
- The ability to independently produce a quality work product
- Defense of agency charges of discrimination, lawsuits involving a broad range of employment-related claims, and advice and counseling involving similar issues
- Representing employers in court, before administrative agencies, at mediations, and in arbitration in a broad range of employment matters, including discrimination, contract, employment tort, and non-compete cases
- Work as part of a team, especially on larger cases
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- JD from accredited law school
- 2-7 years of experience preferred, employment law experience a plus
- California Bar
- Excellent attention to detail, including working with document-intensive cases
- Strong organizational and case management skills, including managing numerous cases at once
- Ability to work in a collaborative team and effectively utilize other professionals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Marshall Graham, LLC
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Employment Litigation Attorney jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.