- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
What can you expect?
Join a growing team of 85+ people in the Halifax office, which is divided geographically in terms of coverage. This position will be supporting U.S based clients.
This is a remote/working from home position and welcome those interested candidates.
You will be responsible for accounting, regulatory compliance and administrative functions for a portfolio of captive insurance companies and other clients.
We will count on you to:
- Preparation of financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reconcile cash and investment accounts.
- Prepare bank deposits and cash disbursements.
- Plan and complete the annual audit for clients.
- Prepare regulatory filings.
- Ensure on-going compliance with domicile captive insurance regulations.
- Track and reconcile claims activity.
- Maintain client files in accordance with the Marsh standard filing system.
- Maintain client contact as needed.
- Maintain availability for special projects requested by management and clients.
- Monitor and document team and client activities to prevent and detect problems.
- Prepare memos and other correspondence.
- Correspond with other service providers.
- Maintain client and office databases.
- Investigate outstanding issues on client accounts.
- Prepare meeting materials and participate in the annual board of directors' meeting and other client meetings.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
• Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
Equipment and support will be provided for the remote/working from home position
• Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
• Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, RSP (Retirement Savings Plan or TFSA (tax free savings account.)
• Generous Parental Leave and Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Entitled to 3 weeks of vacation, 2 personal days and 1 floating holidays, time off to give back to your community, 10 sick days, and nine company holidays (with early dismissal).
• Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
• Benefits coverage starting Day 1
Marsh Management Services
5657 Spring Garden RoadHalifax, NS
Finance and Insurance
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.