You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, J.W. Terrill a Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Chesterfield, MO may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
The Operations Specialist will provide clerical and administrative support for operations regarding the day-to-day, renewal and new business activities in the Business Insurance business unit.
The Key Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Provide technical support and coaching to team members, acting as a subject matter expert for operational processes.
- Provide timely advice on internal enquiries.
- Provide requested information, coaching and support for documentation and report preparation.
- Processing and resolution of complex transactions.
- Review monthly production reports and manage corrections needed.
- Provide technical support and coaching for CSR24.
- Monitor project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met; notify requestor if timelines are in jeopardy.
- Provides training and is a technical resource as needed.
- Assists production units in projects and/or workflows related to sales and/or servicing.
- Track and report operational data.
- Assist in Quality Assurance initiatives.
- Assist in developing appropriate workflow and procedures to capitalize on efficiency and capacity.
- Consistently strive to make a positive contribution to customer satisfaction.
- Ensures confidentially of information acquired.
- Adherence to all aspects of the agency's guidelines and procedures.
The Qualifications Requirements for this role are:
- High School diploma or general education degree; some college or higher education preferred
- Bachelor's degree or similar work experience preferred. This position requires a strong working knowledge of insurance industry practices and agency operations.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Employment Type: Students/Graduates