BRENTWOOD REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - DANVERS, MA
RN UNIT MANAGER
**$2500 Sign on Bonus**
The Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is looking for a qualified RN Unit Manager. The Unit Manager provides assistance the Director of Nursing Services in planning organizing, developing, and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Insurance package
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Must possess valid unencumbered state RN/LPN license.
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of nursing experience required.
- Two (2) years or more years of experience as a supervisor in a nursing care Center, hospital or other related health care Center.
- Must have, as a minimum of six (6) months experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care.
- Provide the Director with information relative to the nursing needs of the resident and to the nursing service department’s ability to meet those needs.
- Schedule daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met.
- Perform direct nursing care as needed.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled.