Marquis Companies and its affiliates are going through a major transformation in how it acquires talent. Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand are at the center of this transformation focused on an industry that is expecting exponential growth in workforce demand and currently experiencing a hugely competitive talent market. We are seeking a creative and results oriented marketer that can leverage a strong brand reputation and corporate culture to attract both experienced and new talent to achieve our aggressive talent strategies.
The Marketing Specialist is aimed at growing and sustaining the Marquis and Consonus employee brand, extending the reach and exposure of career opportunities while building and nurturing talent relationships via on-line and off-line strategies and tactics. Campaigns vary from targeting talented and diverse, experienced clinicians, college students, line staff, and executives. The responsibility of this role is to be both proactive, originating strategy and tactics, and reactive, responding to requests from marketing, operations, and recruiting. This position will work with our Recruiters, business leaders and marketing team as well as our external strategic partners to identify and improve sourcing channels and increase leads.
- Develop and maintain a scheduled and consistent campaign of job posts to professional associations, schools, universities, community job boards.
- Communicate our brand in a positive, authentic way that will improve engagement and conversion.
- Manages all recruitment related digital properties or portions of properties.
- Review and evaluate the return on investment of existing recruitment marketing efforts with sourcing channels and pitch new and innovative ideas to amplify our employer brand and drive more or higher quality applications.
- Define and analyze paid, owned and organic metrics and use that data to tell success stories and build best practices for future recruitment marketing strategies.
- Designs, develops and deploys recruiting email campaigns within Salesforce/Pardot CRM.
- Collaborate with recruiting and marketing to post and advertise careers-related content in social channels, including, but not limited to, open jobs, day in the life, culture-based and new hire posts.
- Manages branding and content for Indeed and Glassdoor recruiting platforms.
- Manages print collateral, mail campaigns and additional non-digital branded recruitment assets.
- Deploys SEM and SEO strategies to generate leads to the website.
- Leverages tools for automation, tracking and automation including; Sprout Social, Reviewtrackers and Google Analytics to determine recruiting related campaign results.
- Manages requests for incorporating branding into job advertisements.
- Additional duties as assigned and may include: requesting graphics, building templates/campaigns, and managing and acquiring subscriptions lists. Tracks and reports on the results of campaigns
Specific Job Skills Required:
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or a related discipline.
- 3 years of experience in Marketing and Recruiting related roles.
- Must be experienced in email, social posting (Facebook & LinkedIn), website CMS, and Google Analytics,
- Ability to manage changing priorities and deadlines, while maintaining flexibility; thinking through strategy and execution from start to finish.
- Strong knowledge of using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Specific Job Skills Preferred:
- Experience in gathering content and writing and managing web and social media content strategies resulting in search engine optimization.
- Familiarity with social media publishing and listening tools such as Sprout Social.
- Extremely analytical and able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- Recruiting and talent acquisition knowledge, including job posting and applicant tracking experience, ideally in Taleo
- Experience in Salesforce & Pardot.