Staffing solutions provider with exceptional reputation and strong presence in San Diego for over 30 years has immediate need for Biz Dev / Outside Sales professional for rapidly expanding SD area Branch. If you are looking to advance your professional career to the next level and have experience in sales, business development within the staffing industry, you will want to connect with us and learn more about why we have been ranked as one of the “Fastest Growing Private Companies in Southern California".
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Identify, qualify, target, market, and present to targeted accounts with the purpose of generating job orders, growing our business, and bringing top level value to our clients. You will be responsible to target new accounts, further growing existing accounts, and creating long-standing relationships with client’s decision makers including C-Level, Department Directors & Managers including HR professionals. You will call and meet hiring managers, learn about diverse industries, provide a valuable added service and have opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and your career path.
- Market our business solutions, which include Managed Service Programs (MSP), direct and contract staffing via skill marketing/sales calls, customer presentations, client visits/appointments and networking events.
- 2+ years’ proven success within Staffing industry in Biz Dev, Outside Sales, or Account Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to connect with individuals at various levels within an organization.
- Consultative service style with a competitive spirit to win.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Skilled “hunters" who can sell with high integrity & have a strong ability to understand the customer’s needs.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and Outlook email required.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and organizational skills.
- Enjoys being involved in professional networking associations and giving back to our local community via the non-profits we participate in.
- Ability to use social media and or email to connect with prospects.
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated