The operations manager is a key position within our company that is responsible for processing wholesale customer orders through our EDI platforms. We are looking for someone who can bring years of experience in this field, and contribute on day one. The position is responsible for confirming wholesale orders from various customer channels, routing shipments, printing SSCC labels, scheduling pickups, printing Bills of Lading, and invoicing the orders once shipped. Our customer base is growing.
The candidate will be joining the existing operations team (currently 3 people) as our order volume is beyond what they can handle. The position's main responsibilities include:
- Core EDI Order Processing Functions: Accept, manage, route, ship, and provide ASNs for EDI Purchase Orders from our retailers.
- Have full knowledge of EDI (SPS Commerce) in collaboration with customer specific customer portals (AMAZON/ WALMART)
- Must be able to manage a large volume of shipments and ACCURATELY process and route them within a short amount of time
- Print UCC 128 labels from EDI
- Compile and print pallet labels and BOLs for palletized shipments
- Responsible for our direct to consumer shipping, which involves compiling our daily shipment list and printing the associated FedEx / UPS / USPS labels
- Invoice orders into Quickbooks (Premier 2015) and other basic bookkeeping work
- Work directly with owners to manage inventory levels and allocate inventory to customers
- In depth experience managing SPS Commerce EDI functions from PO acceptance to ASN, to routing to shipment.
- Familiar with backend portals of major retails and retailers (AMAZON, WALMART)
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure orders flow through our system without any errors (from PO confirmation to shipment)
- Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Must be extremely reliable