- Takes on key marketing related projects as assigned.
- Works with Global Branding and Communications on the development, training and distribution of all marketing materials, sales aids, advertisements, reimbursement guides, etc.
- Develops project plans and communicates progress regularly
- Supports Product Managers and Marketing Communications Managers on key projects as needed
- Collaborates with all cross functional stakeholders including Regulatory, Clinical Marketing/ Clinical Affairs, R&D, Legal, etc. to ensure marketing materials meet all requirements and are appropriate for distribution.
- As requested, gathers, analyzes and prepares information about the market(s), growth rates, pricing, competition, reimbursement, emerging technologies, etc.
- Works with regional counterparts to support execution of new product launch plans, which include positioning, clinical data, selling tactics, forecasting, pricing, reimbursement, promotional programs, press releases, sales training, physician training, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent organizational, project management and interpersonal skills required. Customer service orientation required.
- Extensive knowledge of medical device industry, working in a regulated industry. Ideally experience in the vascular/ AAA therapy space.
- Ability to prepare and deliver project updates to the marketing management.
- Ability to work with little supervision, delivering results and meeting commitments
- Strong grasp of marketing principles and marketing as a function
- Minimum BS/ BA degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of medical device marketing experience,
- AAA, Peripheral vascular or cardiovascular device experience desirable.
- Prior clinical experience in OR or cath lab desirable.
- Individually led multiple successful new product launches