This position will assist the successful planning, management, quality on-time project execution, and commercialization of complex capital equipment systems.
- Supports coordinating the activities of a multi-disciplined project from concept to commercialization.
- Lead Design Control activities. Provide technical expertise pertaining to the design and development of new products in alignment with applicable internal procedures, and external regulations and standards
- Works collaboratively with cross functional team, establishing goals and achieving result
- Acts as a catalyst for innovation; generates practical, sustainable and creative options to solve problems and create business opportunities, while maximizing current resources.
- Proactively remains up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable consistency, standardization and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Responsible for ensuring that products are developed in full compliance with Company Quality System procedures and company policies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field required
- Hardware, Software or Systems experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of design controls.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in leading the development of products in a regulated industry.
- Medical Device experience referred
- Familiarity with appropriate FDA and ISO regulations: design controls, regulatory approval methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
Marquee Staffing - OC
Why Work Here?
Great work environment with fun, friendly team members.