Test Technician Electronic Components
- $20 to $35 Hourly
- dental, medical, vision, 401k,
Excellent opportunity with a great company!! We have 1st and 2nd shifts available!
The Test Technician will be responsible for conducting a variety of tests, including verification, engineering validation, functional performance, and ground fault isolation on production units.
You will troubleshoot digital and analog circuitry to the component level, determining the cause of any malfunction and recommending adjustments/repair to restore the product to working order.
- Set up and operate various types of standard and specially designed test equipment.
- Identify need for fixtures or equipment needed in support of unique or special testing requirements.
- Calibrate, align, adjust, and perform final functional test for each unit for customer shipment. Working from specifications, test procedures, data sheets, engineering drawings, wiring diagrams/schematics, and/or verbal instruction.
- Log production test data, including but not limited to, work order, model number, serial number, test status (pass/fail), and failure mode.
- Diagnose and determine cause and remedy for defective assemblies, parts and/or components; identify, characterize, and document defects to ensure reproducibility of documented defect.
- Trouble shoot to component level for both analog and digital circuitry.
- Report increased trends in failures to appropriate parties, initiating root-cause investigations.
- Perform physical inspection of product to ensure compliance to specification and cosmetic requirements.
- Operate equipment and instruments safely and according to proper procedures; exercising the necessary precautions to prevent damage to test equipment and instrumentation.
- Must have 5-7 years of related experience in a related field.
- Two or more years in a production test and troubleshooting environment.
- Experience working with standard test equipment such as oscilloscopes, RMS meters, high power conversion equipment, etc. is a must.
- Must be able to identify both surface mount and through-hole components, including component values/color-coding.
- Requires use of mechanical hand tools on a regular basis.
- Must perform moderately complex math and be able to read, understand, and adhere to technical documents and procedures.
- Electronic Technician Certificate and/or AS Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Monday thru Friday, (1st shift) 5:30 am to 2:00 pm and (2nd shift) 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Overtime – able and willing to work overtime Monday thru Friday and weekends as necessary.
- Hourly Rate: $20-35/hr DOE
Marquee operates offices located conveniently throughout Southern California. Each branch is full-service, providing temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement services for a diverse set of clients. Each branch has recruiters who specialize in key industries, ensuring that our clients get the best match possible for each open position and that our candidates get expert guidance in their career path.
Apply with us!
Marquee Staffing has built a reputation on expert local market knowledge, unparalleled personalized service and the ability to deliver winning candidates and job opportunities. Marquee operates offices located conveniently throughout Southern California. Each branch is full-service, providing temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement services for a diverse set of clients. Each branch has recruiters who specialize in key industries, ensuring that our clients get the best match possible for each open position and that our candidates get expert guidance in their career path. Apply with us!
Marquee Staffing - CBSan Diego, CA
Get fresh Test Technician Electronic Components jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.