Are you a motivated Medical Assistant who's highly organized and a quick thinker? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for taking care of people? Are you ready to bring on new challenges and work for a family-oriented team? Do you want to have management responsibilities and grow within an innovative company? If you’ve answered yes, please continue reading – we may have the right opportunity for you.
At Marque Urgent Care, our mission is to provide the best medical care available, in the shortest time possible. We know and understand the patients who come through our doors are hurt, in pain, sick and not feeling well. It’s our duty to find the right team members to provide the care they need and deserve.
As a Medical Assistant at Marque, you’ll be working alongside other dedicated team members who also make a positive impact on the patient’s experience, their quality of care and happiness. Under the direction of the Office Manager, you’ll perform varies duties including but not limited to greeting and assisting patients, communicating effectively to other Marque team members and providers to make sure the patients have the best experience possible.
Why work for Marque?
We’ve been named one of the Top Workplaces in Orange County, voted by our employees for four straight years. Why is this special? It’s special because we love our employees and they love us. There’s nothing we love more than rewarding our Marque team and recognizing them for their hard work and dedication. At Marque, you’re not part of a health system, you become part of a family where there’s room for advancement, training and opportunities to move up and grow.
We have a history of giving back to our local communities and schools where we live and work. By encouraging a positive and passionate spirit of working together as a team, we strive to make a real difference. No one loves their local community more than Marque. We support our local communities, high schools and first responders. We believe that being an active member in our community is a vital part of who we are. Bringing people together, providing education and making a difference in children’s lives is all part of being a good neighbor. We sponsor and support local little league, softball, soccer and football teams. At Marque, we are more than a provider of quality healthcare; we are part of your community.
Who is Marque?
Marque has 5 clinics located in Orange County and 4 clinics in San Diego. We also have Marque Physical Therapy with 3 clinics in Orange County and coming soon to Grossmont, San Diego. We have state-of-the-art technology and are consistently looking for ways to be more innovative. We have a great staff of providers who are always looking for opportunities to train and teach their staff. At Marque, our passion is your wellness.
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Current Medical Assistant (CMA) certification
· Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
· Ability to interface with patients, family members, providers, insurance companies, etc.
· Front office experience is a MUST (verifying insurance, checking patients in, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of medical terminology
· Positive professional interaction with patients, good attitude and self-motivated
· IV Certified
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
· Greeting and checking patients in, verifying insurance
· Assisting physicians with examinations and procedures and carrying out orders as directed; ensuring patient care is delivered and the unit is maintained in accordance with professional regulatory standards
· Restocking exam room supplies and cleaning exam room areas and instruments
· Must be able to perform the following MA skills:
- Blood Pressure
- Chief Complaint
- Ear Lavage
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
· Assist Office Manager with hiring needs, staff scheduling, community outreach, excellent customer service to both patients and staff
· Help with team bonding activities (birthdays, office outing, anniversaries) and employee appreciation
· Act as manager when Office Manager is out of the office, go-to for resolving issues with patients and staff
· Help with overall patient flow, monitor wait times and facilitate cleanliness and overall presence of the staff and clinic
At Marque, we promote a healthy and motivating work environment with token-incentives, opportunities for growth and rewards for excellent service. We're expanding and growing, so if you're interested in becoming part of an award-winning team, please apply today! We can't wait to meet you!
.....Let's just say if you're a Medical Assistant and want to have management responsibilities - Marque is WHERE you want to BE!
Join the conversation and follow us on Twitter, Facebook @marquemedical and Instagram @marqueurgentcar