Marous Brothers Construction Willoughby, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Marous Brothers Construction (MBC), located in Willoughby, Ohio, is seeking self-motivated Project Managers for our Building Groups. MBC is recognized as one of the leading construction firms in the Midwest, offering integrated services for complete construction solutions. Learn more about MBC by visiting http://www.marousbrothers.com.
POSITION GENERAL DECSRIPTION: The Project Manager leads the construction project, is charged with the duties of organizing, planning, purchasing and scheduling the "start-up through completion" of all construction activities. In the delivery of the project, the Project Manager carefully orchestrates the intended outcome that balances owner contract, budget, time and costs limitations. He/she acts as the "HUB" of activities reaching out to the Owner, Owner's representative, subcontractors, material suppliers and trades unions involved in the construction process. The Project Manager provides a creative approach toward project execution by continually evaluating means, methods, processes and procedures.
POSITION CHARACTERISTICS: An energetic, forward thinking, creative individual with high ethical standards, appropriate professional image, sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong management focus. An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and retains good communication skills. This position requires a versatile individual who is results-oriented, able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, well-organized and self-directed. A good educator who is trustworthy, willing to share information, serve as a mentor and who is a team player.
1. Project Administration:
- Review and provide input to the development and terms of the Prime Contract.
- Review and analyze drawings, specifications, proposals and other documents.
- Provide written, graphic, and verbal communication of issues and coordination of activities.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date document control.
- Create, manage and communicate all contract documentation, including but not limited to, RFI's, Submittals, Change Orders, etc.
- Professionally represent Marous Brothers Construction by participating in public functions and gatherings and maintain effective relationships with public, government officials, and trade organizations.
2. Project Management:
- Establish and maintain working relationships and communication with the project team.
- Review and refine the project estimate and summaries of work.
- Perform subcontractor, vendor and material buyout.
- Prepare subcontract agreements and material purchase orders.
- Establish project logistics.
- Create and maintain project schedule.
- Monitor the project job costs and manage all financial aspects of the project.
- Provide precise planning, communication and monitoring the project.
- Monitor and administer project changes.
3. Project Close-Out:
- Provide a thorough and aggressive completion of the punch-list.
- Create and maintain accurate record as-built drawings.
- Provide the customer an Operation & Maintenance Manual including all warranty documents.
- Finalize all project costs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Thorough knowledge of the construction industry with familiarity of building codes, laws and regulations. Understanding financial practices and accounting policies. Understanding computer related problems.
- At least three years of managing projects within the construction industry.
- Shows the ability to have strong interpersonal, organization, and analytical skills with the ability to coordinate, manage, and direct others.
Marous Brothers Construction is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. MBC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Marous Brothers Construction
ConstructionView all jobs at Marous Brothers Construction