- Over a month ago
Marlon Blackwell Architects is an internationally recognized architectural design firm serving a wide range of clients and institutions, both locally and nationally. We seek talented and enthusiastic candidates for a BIM Manager position who exhibit a willingness and initiative to contribute to the growth and success of our firm.
BIM Manager is an integrally involved team member responsible for the office-wide functionality, deployment, maintenance, and utilization of Autodesk Building Design Suite. The role requires exceptional organizational, collaboration, and communication skills and a desire to lead project team members with words and actions. An exacting eye for quality and deep investment in the logistics and details of each project in the office will be required on a daily basis.
- Work Closely with IT to develop company processes for model maintenance, storage, and access to tools and equipment needed
- Support BIM users in their daily operations by providing training, answering questions, and assisting with modeling techniques
- Prepare BIM standards, file management, and develop models for various building types
- Collaborate with consultants and collaborating firms to establish BIM execution plans and workflows
- Be proactive and engaged with project development, presenting ideas and offering solutions to meet project challenges
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to generate buy-in from clients and project teams
- Excellent analytical capacity and ability to generate and apply research to specific issues and project or program requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of technical project development and documentation workflows, including strong experience in producing construction documents
- Experience in all phases of the design process, including Construction Administration
- Must demonstrate robust work ethic and be resourceful and proactive
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Collaboration and teamwork are essential
- Detail oriented with a commitment to design excellence
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Minimum (8) years’ experience
- Registration preferred
- IT Experience preferred
- Minimum two (2) References
Marlon Blackwell Architects is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Marlon Blackwell Architects makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Powered by JazzHR
Marlon Blackwell Architects
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?