- Posted: May 25, 2022
Markraft Cabinets is searching for a motivated showroom coordinator to join our team! The primary function of this role is to provide sales and administrative support to our team to ensure excellent customer service, as well as providing assistance to designers with the job order process.
Essential Functions :
- Receiving customers and their inquiries/calls and directing them accordingly
- Supporting the Sales Center staff by handling customer walk-ins, maintaining the Sales Center, sample updates and literature
- Learn and become proficient with 20/20 and Ufactory software programs
- Assisting designers with their designs
- Order entry as needed for Manager and designers
- Assisting designers as follows:
- Quoting jobs
- Daily administrative office duties
- Product merchandising and displays
- Other duties, as may be assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with 20/20 a plus
Markraft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner status, gender (including sex stereotyping), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic markers, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
In addition, Markraft complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR