SIGINT Systems Engineer
SIGINT Systems Engineer
Founded in 2007, Markon is a nationally recognized consulting firm headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia. With employees in seven states and overseas, we support the intelligence community, defense and civilian sectors, as well as commercial clients. Markon is committed to advancing clients through project management and business improvement services offered in a premiere, highly personal environment.
Join our winning team! We empower our employees to make decisions and encourage them to take on leadership roles. New ideas from employees are also encouraged. Markon is a place where you can truly demonstrate your capabilities to your full potential. We are consistently named a Washington Post Top Workplace and Best Place to Work in Virginia because we put our employees first. Markon offers an exceptional benefits package that ranks in the top tier of our industry.
Markon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating CONOPS of SIGINT mission planning and scheduling systems
- Developing architecture products
- Writing and translating requirements into Epics/Features based on emerging customer needs
- Understanding system-to-system interfaces and act as an Integrator
- Evaluating system designs and trade-space proposed and implemented by our developers, while working in coordination with the acquisition offices (AOs)
- Assessing performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures
- Monitoring system and segment schedules, recognizing dependencies
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Facilitating readiness, release planning events, and demonstrations in support of system and acquisition-level sprints and increments
- Reviewing Request for Changes (RFCs) and identify impacts, in addition author RFCs for the customer
- Supporting Agile and DevOps automated test and verification (VV&T)
- Integrating new systems and initiatives in support of expanded SIGINT mission planning and scheduling capabilities, work directly with our developers and users in operations
- Participating in studies looking at the future generation of SIGINT capabilities spanning the next decade
- BS/BA with 8 to 10 years, or MS/MA with 6 to 8 years, or PhD with 3 to 5 years
- BS in engineering, physics, or related technical degree
- Must possess an active TS/SCI CIP
- More than four years' experience with space/ground aerospace systems engineering/architecting
- Proven communication skills especially with senior (Lt Colonel and above) government officials
- Integration and closure experience within overall customer domain
- Willingness to learn new areas
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect, and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority
- Familiarity with overall SIGINT ground customer, technical familiarity with mission control and/or processing of one or more SIGINT systems
- Ability to work for direct IC customer and familiarity with that customer's processes and organization
- Expertise in mission technical capabilities and system performance analysis and assessment
- Experience identifying user needs and gaps, identifying potential solutions, and assessing/analyzing alternatives
0 - 10%
Chantilly, VA - Chantilly, VA 20151 US (Primary)
Date Needed By
Top Secret/SCI with Counter Intelligence Polygraph
Markon SolutionsChantilly, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.