Markit! Forestry Management LLC Auburn, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
In this position, you will be a member of Markit!’s operations team and you will be working to help administer operations in the shop, office, and on project locations.
Location: The company office and shop are located in Auburn, CA but projects will be located throughout the northern part of California (Sacramento and surrounding areas).
Travel: 50-75% local
$20-$25 per hour, DOE
What we offer:
- Retirement with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits
- Paid vacation, personal time and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Provide administrative support to office, operations and field staff.
- Manage vehicle and equipment registration.
- Assist with inventory ordering, counts, maintenance, and reporting.
- Attend operations meetings.
- Database support.
- Assist with project-related supply ordering.
- Drive a truck to different projects to deliver parts needed for things such as tools, filters, machine parts, and general supplies.
- Parts ordering, pickup, and delivery.
- Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Markit! Safety Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 21 years of age or older
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal ability
- High Proficiency in Microsoft, Google Suite, and Adobe Acrobat software
- Strong customer service orientation
- Advanced knowledge of office machinery and cellular devices including computer, copier, tablet, and cell phone
- Travel to project sites throughout the State of California
- Possess a valid driver’s license. Due to various worksites, having reliable transportation is a MUST.
Preferred Background & Experience:
- Experience in the forestry and/or construction industry is preferred
- 2-5 years administrative experience
Powered by JazzHR
Markit! Forestry Management LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Markit! Forestry Management LLC